Andrew Giles in Parliament on December 2nd, 2019 discussed the importance of addressing loneliness among those in Australia. He addresses how it is a rising public health issue that needs attention because everybody can be affected by loneliness whether it’s elderly Australians, youth, or migrants.
- Discussion with Andrew Giles in Parliament regarding loneliness
- I spent five years speaking with people in nursing homes. This is what I learnt about loneliness
- Latest National Women’s Health Survey Shows Rising Rates of Mental Health Problems among Young Women
- Professor Julianne Holt-Lunstad presents Loneliness in the 21st Century Keynote
- “Feeling Lonely?” Dr Michelle Lim spoke with John and Garry on 954 AM Radio